Women in this day and age are more weary of men and their intentions.
Also, the fact that even if a woman did give you her number, there's no guarantee that she's ever going to pick up when you call or text, let alone be interested in dating you. Being handed a way to contact a woman again is just the first hurdle among many.
How to Talk to a Girl on the Phone
After successfully charming a woman to give out her phone number, the next step is incredibly important and will set the tone for failure or the possibility of a first date and ultimately connecting with a woman you're romantically interested it.
Sometimes women will be in a different state of mind when you contact them, maybe she won't be as social or friendly, you just never know.
Good rule of thumb is to not have high hopes or expectations, yes I said NOT to have wild expectations.
Having expectations will inevitably make you seem too eager, and eagerness to a woman will be translated into desperation.
If you're reeking of desperation, it's like a repellent for quality, worthwhile women. It's very important to build attraction with her early and set a tone that you're not in a rush to date.
- Don't show too much interest, unless the woman you're dating displays interest in you first.
- Don't call or text a woman too often, if she fails to answer, leave a quick message, and give her a sufficient amount of time to get back to you. Under no circumstances should one call a multitudes of times in one day.
|How to make a girl like you over text|
- Do not be disrespectful, no woman anywhere appreciates feeling disrespected.
- Don't ask for a date right away, talk or text first, get to know her. Then when you're a having a good moment in the conversation, that is the time to strike.
- Do not be too timid, women like a guy with a little backbone. If she senses weakness in you, it will greatly hamper your chances of getting past the first phone call with her.
- Keep the conversation light, and fun. Women don't want to talk about something serious with someone they just met and barely even know.
- If a woman is busy, or has to get off the phone, respect that, and give a woman her space.
If you do get to a first date, try to keep in mind that women want things to develop naturally, don't try to push things faster than she's willing to go, keep a slow and steady pace.
Women will respect you more for not being in a rush, and will take it as a sign of a guy with options.
Calling or texting a woman and asking her out after getting her number should be exciting, not stressful. Please feel free to share this article with a friend and/or your social network, thanks for visiting, also you're most welcome to follow me!